Please join us for our AGM on Monday 25th February, 19:45 at The George Pub!
All welcome. Look forward to seeing you there!
PUBLIC MEETING: FIRST ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE BATHAMPTON CONKER CROSSING ASSOCIATION; 25th February 2019; 8.0 pm The George, Bathampton
1. Chair’s report: Summary of main actions and outcomes in 2018/19
2. Treasurer’s Report: 2018/19 Statement of Income & Expenditure
3. Revisions to the Constitution of the Association to become a local User Group continuing to report progress to the community via the Parish Council with the following purpose:
- On behalf of the community, seeking to champion and safeguard the design approved at Planning
- Maintaining focus on the project with stakeholders to ensure we keep a pace that reflects the urgency of the safety situation we are seeking to improve
- Acting as a conduit of progress updates and information to the community
4. Questions from the floor/A.O.B. Questions can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bathampton Conker Crossing Association Trustees
Fiona Meldrum, Chair. Cheryl Cook, Treasurer. Terry Wagstaff, Secretary